08 January 2018

Prayer Request for Mom

Prayer Request. . .for those of you who are not on Facebook: my Mom, Becky, has been in the ICU since Jan 2nd. She caught the flu and experienced complete respiratory failure -- she has COPD. She was put on a ventilator and has been on it since. Yesterday, the docs discovered that her right lung had collapsed. They inserted a chest tube to re-inflate it. We're hoping/praying that she will be able to come off the vent tomorrow (Tues).

Your prayers for her would be most appreciated!

Frat., Fr. Philip Neri, OP

_______________________

Follow HancAquam or Subscribe ----->

4 comments:

  1. Matheus4:55 PM

    Prayers said and I'll remember her on the Rosary.

    On a side note, an 87-year old family acquantance with a similar condition has been hanging on for the last 3 and a half months, mostly in the ICU, and has improved remarkably this week. I hope your mother get better too.

    Pray for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Matheus! I will be praying for you too.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:57 PM

    Lord, have mercy on your handmaid, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too will remember her in my Rosary. May God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete